Drugsblogger

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Crash and Burn

You have to laugh don't you? I went through security on my way out of Philadelphia airport - as you do/must/have to.

I had my, ahem, liquids in two separate clear baggies as per regs. So I thought. Mistake; there were lots of signs up as we got towards the checkpoint and the X-ray machine saying that only one baggie was acceptable. So when I got there I asked a security guy if I could take two bags through. 'No Sir, one only came the reply'. 'I can take one through for you' said the kindly lady behind me. 'Is that ok?' I asked the man. 'Yes' he said. 'Well thank you Mam' from me. We met up after security and I got my Clarins and Clinique gifts for my wife back. Could have been anything but as long as it was in one bag that was OK with security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home